TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These are the general terms and conditions for nuuru. Please refer to these terms and conditions for all orders, services and deliveries through nuuru.com. No other terms and conditions will be considered part of this contract.
Nørrebrogade 5 C, 2. Sal
2200 Copenhagen N
Tlf.: +45 20 20 37 33
VAT no. 16294330
- For the contract to take effect, we must receive payment in full for all goods and services purchased at nuuru.com.
- Once payment is received, we will send you a confirmation email that also serves as proof of the contract between you and nuuru.com. The email will be sent to the billing email address provided by you on the order form.
- nuuru will only enter legally binding contracts with individuals over the legal age of 18 years and over, with regard to all transactions carried out at nuuru.
- The prices indicated at nuuru.com are either in Euro for the international English version and indicated in Danish kroner for the local Danish version. You will be thus billed in Euro if you live outside Denmark and in Danish kroner if you are ordering from the Danish section of the site. Currency fluctuations may affect the amount you pay in your local currency.
- Prices indicated on the website are all updated and accurate. However, if ever there is an error in the price after the order has been placed, nuuru reserves the right to communicate the correct price to the client, without any obligation of either parties.
- The cost of delivery will vary from location to location. Please refer to the particular item on the shop page for delivery charge details.
- Any costs incurred by the customer by way of customs or tax or any other expenses outside of the terms and conditions of nuuru will be paid by the receiving customer.
Payment at nuuru can be carried out using the following cards: Dankort, E-Dankort, Visa Dankort, Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Maestro, JCB, Diners.
The nuuru return and cancellation policy.
The customer has the right to cancel the contract with us at any time up to 7 days after receiving the ordered goods. The customer will not incur any penalties and does not have to give a reason as to why she/he wishes to return the goods. However, your right to cancel your contract with us is subject to the following conditions.
- You not having worn on damaged the goods. Every item sold on nuuru.com comes with a thin see through security tag. This security tag has to stay intact if you intend to return the item/s. Any item with a broken seal will not qualify for a return.
- You emailing us within 7 days of receiving your goods.
For details on the nuuru return policy please click here.
Please note that all items bought on sale or on discount, as well as specially custom made items cannot be returned or refunded.
All return packages must be mailed to:
Nørrebrogade 5 C, 2. Sal
2200 Copenhagen N
Att. Wilfred Gachau
nuuru reserves the right to cancel the contract between you and us if:
- We have insufficient stocks to deliver the goods you have ordered.
- We do not deliver to your area.
- One or more of the items you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers.
In the occasion that we do cancel your contract we will notify you by e-mail and will re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit card , within 30 days of your order. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
nuuru will not be liable for undelivered, damaged or defective items or the delivery of an incorrect quantity unless nuuru is notified by email within the period of 7 days after you ordered them (10 days for overseas customers).
nuuru will not be liable for undelivered goods within the delivery period, unless we are notified by email or telephone within the period of 7 days (10 days for overseas customers).
We cannot be held responsible for any delays once the goods have left us and are in possession of the courier or the Post Denmark Mail.
All items are delivered by ordinary postal service unless otherwise expressed.
Compensation, Payment Conditions and Property of the goods
- There is no minimum value condition to place an order on nuuru.com.
- Until the total amount of the ordered goods, including shipping expenses, has been paid in full, the goods remain the property of nuuru.
- In the event payment is made for an item that is no longer available, nuuru will send an e-mail to the client informing that the piece is no longer available and will indicate an apt method of refund.
Change in terms and conditions.
nuuru reserves the right to change the Conditions and it is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.